Minor Problem Minor Problem

This is great. It's got kind of a minimal and trace feel with the bouncy-ness of house. could use a bit better percussion, and the fx could have been tweaked a bit to better fit the song, but over all, i like it. good job man!

Psychoserial-Leegion responds:

yeah i feel ya on the percuss, it needs something a bit more in your face feel with it!thanks bro

The Brand New Era The Brand New Era

Honestly, i love it. the wobbles are sick and bassy, the mids are fantastic, and overall, just great sounding. good job man! :D

+- Everlasting Energy -+ +- Everlasting Energy -+

epic

i love it! thx for sending me the link!! :3

[GZ] Dream Trance [GZ] Dream Trance

nice :D

i just started using fl studio haha any tips for a beginner?

GrayZ responds:

Well I'm not awesome my self but if you tell me in my inbox what you need help with I'll try my best. Thanks for the awesome review! :)

DJ Cloud-Escape DJ Cloud-Escape

:3 <3

10/10!!!! howd u make this? im using fl studio and its great haha and imma get my stuff on here soon :3 any tips for a beginner?

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

roflzomg

i love it!!! :3

~ Midnight-Rave ~ ~ Midnight-Rave ~

:DD

AH LOVE IT :D
do u use any programs liek fl studio? or do you use actual equipment? i love techno and gonna start making it soon and i didnt rele like fl studio :/ any tips for making songs?

Catstuffer responds:

I use FL studio, But I really don't make songs like this anymore, This song is close to 2 years old now. My style has changed and so has my "sounds"

Yes, I use Fl studio, but would like to explore other options sometime. FL Studio is great! But I hear I could do a little tweaking with some other programs.

Tips: Experiment! If you don't liek how a tune is going, just restart, or put it away and come back later. Don't give up if Newgrounders give you poor reviews or vote your stuff down, not everyone will like your song, It is impossible to please EVERYONE! Try to fidn your "groove" and expand from there! Hoep that helps!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

zomigosh ;_; i lubbbsss itt

:DD

&amp;lt;+R+&amp;gt; Ascend <+R+> Ascend

DUDE!! :DD

this should be a bit longer :/ bit its still waesome! it sounds like an interlude for a screamo song haha jus sayin :/

Shades of Green Shades of Green

sweet! :D

this is pretty cool, however not the best :/ dont get me wrong u have an awesome tallent and i think that you can and will make something even more epic! :D this song would be pretty sweet with added lyrics cuz it reminds me of breathe carolina for some reason haha :p 10 out of 10